I’ve never been up this early..lol
woke up at like 8am…my first class isn’t even till 11am..
I just did Rainbeau’s AM yoga & now I feel AMAZING <3
I def want to keep this up as often as I can, because thanks to this, I know I’m about to have an awesome Monday :))
XtinaFeels #17/ She doesn’t play the curvy vs skinny game.
She’s a woman for women. She won’t trash other body types to make herself/others feel more beautiful or superior. I love this about her.
Sushi Inspired Smoked Salmon Wraps
I love seafood! and I also love sushi! Today is a lower carb day so sushi was out of the question so I got a little creative :) Also, if you havn’t been able to tell, I’m bored haha. Probably the easiest recipe in the world but soooooooo good
- Smoked salmon
- 1 can of tuna in spring water
- Cucumber (I used a zucchini cause I didn’t have a cucumber…close enough lol)
- Preparation: Julienne-slice your carrots and cucumber/zucchini and cut up your avocado (this will also need to be cut up quite thinly) - drain your tuna.
- Lay out your strips of smoked salmon. Then about a cm away from the edge of salmon (leaving this much room will make it alot easier for you to wrap) add your ingredients. Putting the tuna on first works best. Don’t get too excited and put too much filling in - if you over pack it, it will not only be harder to roll but the salmon will probably break and there goes your chance at getting it into a roll!
- Roll it up and you can put a toothpick in it to make sure it stays but it’s not entirely necessary, the salmon is pretty good at sticking to itself
REBLOG if you’re excited for Makeover Week!
Gina inspired herself to push through this week’s challenge.
banana ice cream made ONLY with bananas & some vanilla extract! With cereal and raisins as toppings. Too guuud
SW: 148 [ 12/4/11]
GW9: 130 - *mint green pants*
GW12: 124 *peach pants*
GW14: 120 - *new bikini*
GW17: 114 *boots*
GW19: 110 - *omfg. I did it *